Schedule a Donation Pickup
How It Works
- Pickup services are for large donations that cannot fit in a regular passenger vehicle. We ask that the donation contain large furniture items or 7 or more boxes/bags of goods. Please check our what to donate list to make sure we accept your items.
- All items must be in “good used condition or better” which would not include items that are broken, torn, stained, or covered in pet hair. Pickup is at the discretion of the Goodwill truck driver.
Home Entry Policy
- Unfortunately, we cannot enter any residence or move items from upstairs locations. Please make sure all items are located outside of your residence or on the ground level of your business.
- For donations that do not meet this policy, call College H.U.N.K.S. at 402-805-4411 and mention “Goodwill” for a 10% discount.
- Free pickups are available for those residing in Lincoln or Waverly City Limits.
- Pickups generally occur Monday – Friday between 10:00am – 5:00pm
- Due to the number of scheduled pickups and varying locations, we are unable to provide a more specific window. We can provide a phone call approximately 30 minutes before the pickup if requested.
Ready to Begin?
Other Ways to Donate
At Our Stores
Drop your donation off at one of the donation centers near you.
Host a Drive
Get your neighborhood, company, or other local community members involved.
College H.U.N.K.S. Partnership
If you are unable to bring items outside at ground level or require a weekend or same-day pickup, Goodwill’s partnership with College H.U.N.K.S. offers a 10% discount on these services when you mention “Goodwill” at check-out. They will enter your home to pick up items and deliver them to the closest Goodwill retail location. Schedule a pickup online or call 402-805-4411.