Home Pickup Policies
- Our home pickup service is provided for those residing in Lincoln or Waverly City Limits. Please Contact Us about other requests.
- Pickups occur Monday – Friday for large donations that cannot fit in a regular passenger vehicle. We ask that the donation contain large furniture items or contain 7 or more boxes/bags of goods. What should you donate? Click Here for a list of items we can accept.
- Unfortunately, we are unable to enter any residence or move items from upstairs locations. Please make sure all items are located outside of residence or on ground level of businesses.
- All items must be in “good used condition or better” which would not include items that are broken, torn, stained or covered in pet hair.
- Goodwill pickups tentatively occur between 10:00am – 5:00pm. Due to the number of scheduled pickups and varying locations, we are unable to provide a more specific window. We can provide an approximate 30 minute phone call before pick up, if requested.
- You will receive a Donation Receipt for tax purposes.
- Please contact us at 402-438-2022 or firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel your pick up or any further questions regarding your home pick up.
If you’d like to drop you donations off at a Goodwill store near you, Click Here for a list of our locations.
Are you an organization looking to host a donation drive? Click Here.
College Hunks Partnership
“If you are unable to bring items outside at ground level or require a weekend or same-day pick up, Goodwill’s partnership with College H.U.N.K.S. offers a 10% discount on these services when you mention “Goodwill” at check-out. They will enter your home to pick up items and deliver them to the closest Goodwill retail location. Click Here to schedule or call 402-805-4411.