Home Pickup Policies
- Our home pickup service is provided for those residing in Lincoln or Waverly City Limits. Please Contact Us about other requests.
- Pickups occur Monday – Friday for large donations that cannot fit in a regular passenger vehicle. We ask that the donation contain large furniture items or contain 7 or more boxes/bags of goods. What should you donate? Click Here for a list of items we can accept.
- Unfortunately, we are unable to enter any residence or move items from upstairs locations. Please make sure all items are located outside of residence or on ground level of businesses.
- All items must be in “good used condition or better” which would not include items that are broken, torn, stained or covered in pet hair.
- Goodwill pickups tentatively occur between 10:00am – 5:00pm. Due to the number of scheduled pickups and varying locations, we are unable to provide a more specific window. We can provide an approximate 30 minute phone call before pick up, if requested.
- You will receive a Donation Receipt for tax purposes.
- Please contact us at 402-438-2022 or email@example.com to cancel your pick up or any further questions regarding your home pick up.
College Hunks Partnership
“If you are unable to bring items outside at ground level or require a weekend or same-day pick up, Goodwill’s partnership with College H.U.N.K.S. offers a 10% discount on these services when you mention “Goodwill” at check-out. They will enter your home to pick up items and deliver them to the closest Goodwill retail location. Click Here to schedule or call 402-805-4411.