What should you donate?
Almost any usable item in your home! See below for a list of items that Goodwill can accept.
We Can Accept:
- Clean clothing (men, women, children, and infant)
- Shoes/Boots (in pairs)
- Garden tools, hand tools
- Housewares,Dishes, pots/pans
- Bedding, linens
- Clean furniture TV's ($25 fee applies, not tax deductible)
- Small appliances (toasters, crockpots, lamps, clocks)
- Stuffed animals
- Computers & Electronics
We are Unable to Accept:
- Console TVs & Stereos
- Hazardous Waste/Chemicals Lubricants
- Plumbing Fixtures/Scrap Building Materials
- Large Appliances (refrigerators, dryers, etc.)
- Used tires, Paint/Oil
- Furniture in need of repair or cleaning
- Car Seats
- Large copy machines
- Electronic Beds/Hospital Beds
Free Home Pick-ups…
Free donation pick-ups are available within Lincoln city limits for large furniture items that do not fit in a passenger vehicle. Some items are excluded from these pick-ups. To schedule a pick-up, or for more information, call (402) 438-2022.