Goodwill’s Ugly Christmas Sweater Contest
Goodwill Industries Serving Southeast Nebraska, Inc. is holding its first annual Ugly Christmas Sweater Contest. There are two categories, 1. Authentic Sweater – a sweater that has not been modified in any way. 2. DIY – Do It Yourself – take a regular (or Christmas) sweater and bring it to life with decorations, modifications, tinsel, lights, fake mistletoe and anything else to help make your sweater scream “Christmas!” Just email us a picture of your sweater or post to our Facebook page between December 1st and December 31st. Goodwill will post pictures on their Facebook, and the entry with the most likes and shares will win a $100 Goodwill gift card! Winners will be announced January 4th.
So, get those creative juices flowing and go searching our Goodwill Stores for just the right sweater!
See below for Contest Rules and Guidelines:
Who Can Enter:
• Employees and Board Members of Goodwill Industries Serving Southeast Nebraska, and the immediate family members of those employees are ineligible.
How You’ll Enter:
• Show off your best Ugly Christmas Sweater! Purchase an item from Goodwill Industries Serving Southeast Nebraska, and use it to create a unique Christmas sweater (photos only, no videos please).
Eligible photos must be submitted between December 1st and December 31, 2017.
• Post your submission directly to our Facebook page!
Rules & Guidelines:
• One entry per person. If you submit multiple entries, Goodwill reserves the right to pick which of your entries will move on for voting.
• A single photo should be submitted as a .jpeg or .png file to ensure successful upload.
• Photos, and sweaters created, need to remain tasteful; anything deemed otherwise may not be eligible for voting. Goodwill Industries reserves the right not to allow a photo through if, in its sole discretion, is deemed inappropriate.
• The winner will be selected by judges appointed for the purpose by Goodwill Industries. Their decision is final.
• Goodwill Industries reserves the right not to select a winner if, in its sole discretion, no suitable entries are received.
• Sponsors are not responsible for error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions of any kind, or inaccurate transmission of or failure to receive entry, winner or other contest information by Sponsor or entrants for any reason whatsoever.
• Sponsors are also not responsible for any injury or damage to any entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from playing or downloading any materials in the contest or for entries that are late, misdirected or incomplete.
• All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned.
• CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATIONS OF THE CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSORS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
• Voting will run January 1st- January 3, 2018.
• Visit Lincoln Goodwill’s Facebook page to vote for a photo, you must BOTH like and share the photo.
• Each person may only cast their vote once.
• The top entry for each category with the most votes will be determined January 4th. Goodwill Industries Serving Southeast Nebraska will award a first place in each category.
• Goodwill reserves the right to pull additional entries as finalists, regardless of online votes, if they see fit.
• The winner will be announced on the Goodwill Industries Serving Southeast Nebraska Facebook page, Twitter page, Instagram page and website on January 4th, 2018.
• First Place prize – a $100 Goodwill gift card
Odds of Winning:
Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. The Sponsors accept no responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession, or use of any prize awarded here under.
Terms: By entering the contest, entrants agree to have their submitted name and submission photo displayed on Lincoln Goodwill’s website and social media accounts and used by Lincoln Goodwill for any purpose, at any time, without any fee or other form of compensation. Lincoln Goodwill reserves the right to make changes to this contest at any time and the right to disqualify users, without notice, and for any reason.
Goodwill’s Ugly Christmas Sweater Contest